Create the perfect canvas for any makeup application by following our 6 simple steps for a soft, smooth and even complexion.
1. Start by blending Photo Finish Foundation Primer (our most powerful skin perfector) over face using fingertips. With one easy application, you instantly create smoother, softer, younger-looking skin - and it also helps makeup last throughout the day. Control any excess oil by applying Anti-Shine over any shiny areas.
2. Using Foundation Brush #13, apply your shade of your favorite foundation (try High Definition Healthy FX Foundation). Take a small amount of product and start at the center of the face, blending the color out and away from the nose. The key is to keep it really sheer - you want to enhance, not mask, the skin. (Don't worry about covering up imperfections that comes later.)
3. Apply Photo Op Under Eye Brightener to instantly brighten, smooth, hydrate, and prep the eye area for concealer. Use Precision Concealer Brush #5 to dab a small amount of Photo Op just beneath the center of the eyes, then blend it up and out beneath the eyes. Now it's time for concealer. Start by applying Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer to the back of your hand to warm it, then use Precision Concealer Brush #5 to apply it to the under eye area. Now see where you need extra coverage on the face - usually wherever the face naturally creases and has redness such as the areas around the nose and mouth. And finally, when you're done concealing, go back and lightly dab Photo Op Under Eye Brightener around the outer corners of the eyes.
4. Dab Photo Finish Lid Primer on lids and blend to keep eye color in place all day.
5. Here's where we set the canvas with powder and reduce excess shine. The secret is to remember that the last thing you want to do is cover up your healthy glow and mask the true radiance of the skin. Using Face & Cheek Brush #2, lightly sweep Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder across your T-zone, which is the area around the nose and forehead. Then gently sweep the powder underneath the eye area. This leaves a radiant glow on your cheeks while setting the canvas for long wear throughout the day.
6. The last and final step is all about defining the brows, which instantly draws attention to the eyes and makes you look younger. Using Brow Tech Wax, use Angle Brow Brush #12 to pick up just a dab of powder. Tap the brush before starting to apply color, and then place it at the point of the brow where the hair is the sparsest. Lightly feather the color in, pulling the brush back and forth as you follow the natural shape of the brows. Next, lightly coat the brush with the wax and then feather up through the brows, setting them in place for a polished look all day.