Get a fully sculpted and radiant look with this easy-to use kit that instantly primes, defines and highlights the face. A $71 value!
This kit includes:
• A travel-size Photo Finish Primer Water: a 2-in-1 primer and setting spray that hydrates skin, preps for makeup and refreshes without adding shine.
• A mini palette of our bestselling Step-By-Step Contour Kit: 3 velvety matte powders for defining, bronzing, and highlighting cheeks, nose and jawline.
• A full-size Step-By-Step Contour Stick in Illuminate: brighten features with a strobe-like effect that stuns on all skin tones.
For an extra refreshing mist, try storing Photo Finish Primer Water in the fridge.
Photo Finish Primer Water
-Hold bottle 8”-10” away from face and mist onto skin evenly. Use this multitasking water in 3 ways:
1. Prime to create our sheerest canvas for makeup application
2. Set your makeup to lock on your look
3. Refresh throughout the day to wake up skin
Mini Contour Kit
For the nose:
-Using the contour shade, apply two lines down the sides of your nose, starting near the beginning of your brow and ending at the tip of your nose. Blend product to create shadows for a slimming effect.
-Remember: these lines determine how slim your nose will be, so place them accordingly.
-Using the highlighting shade, accentuate the bridge by applying a thin line from the top to the ball of your nose and blend. This draws the light to the center of your nose, making it look straighter.
-To make the nose look shorter: Apply the contour shade to the very tip and underneath the tip between your nostrils to add shadows for the illusion of a shorter nose.
-Suck in your cheeks to find the perfect hollow from your ear to the corner of your mouth.
-Using the contour shade, apply along this line and blend upward to create the illusion of sculpted cheeks by creating shadows.
-Blend upwards to instantly give the illusion of a facelift.
-Apply blush right above the contoured line—on the apples of your cheeks—to create a naturally flushed look.
For the jawline:
-Apply the contour shade underneath your jawline to square off your chin for a more sculpted look.
Step-By-Step Contour Stick in Illuminate
-Apply to bridge of nose, cupid’s bow, above cheekbones, brows and corner of eyes for a subtle strobing effect.